Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bath by Chocolate

Yesterday, we cut our Chocolate Soap. Oh. My. Goodness... This soap smells absolutely good enough to eat (but I "know" that it won't taste as good as it smells!).

It's a rich, dark brown colour from the cocoa absolute used to scent it, with sprinkles of "white chocolate" (really unscented white soap) on top. We used extra shea butter and avocado oils in this soap to make it even more decadent than our regular soaps, and I think that this soap - along with our Mocha Silk - is going to simply fly off the shelves.

It will be on the shelves the first week of July. Enjoy!

Happiness Thought of the Day:
"Happiness does not depend upon getting other people's approval - it depends upon getting your own approval."

2 comments:

patti flynn said...

that chocolate soap sounds altogether too luscious and fat and wonderful....

seeing as how everyone loves to ask for pix.....where are your shop pix?!!
a soap and candle shop in nova scotia does sound like the height of happiness.

and keep up with the happiness quotes.....they are wonderful! and true!

Clean & Bright Soaps and Candles said...

I have a slice of the chocolate soap on the front counter, and everybody that picks it up wants to eat it :)

I have some shop pics from when I first opened last June - I really should post them sometime! And I have to admit I'm ecstatic with having my own shop - I even built a pond with a fountain in one corner, and I'm always playing one of the cd's I carry that are great for meditation and yoga...

The quotes in this book I have I found really inspiring when I was facing some "emotional turbulence". Each one made me think, and made my day a little brighter :) And now I like sharing them with others.

Thanks for your comments!