Friday, December 5, 2008

Alice In Paris




I have found a talented Nova Scotian painter on Etsy, and have purchased several prints of hers. I would love to "spread the word" about her art, and decided how better than to host a contest!

These prints above are prints that I have purchase from her...

Please check out her Etsy website at Alice In Paris and look through her pieces. Leave me a comment here about which piece is your favourite, and I'll put your name in for a gift from Shelagh, the artist behind Alice in Paris - a free print :)

Also, please check out this entry to her blog. She is helping to raise funds to build schools in Afghanistan and Pakistan, schools which focus on educating girls.

6 comments:

Just Me said...

those are lovely! Thank you for sharing those with the Dish
I love the "All is Well" especially, it just speaks to my heart.

aliceinparis said...

Hi Jody, Thanks! Thanks also for donating to the "3 cups of tea" fundraiser for Afghanistan:))
Cheers, Shelagh

Anonymous said...

I love the Pastel Pink Flowers print!
(of course I do - it's pink!)
Thanks Jody!
lindsay @ lindsayscandles.com

patti flynn said...

what whimsical, bright, happy work. i am LOVING these images!
i think black cat dreamers is my favourite, but they are ALL simply fabulous.
for over twenty years, i've been collecting prints by a NZ artist called gary tricker....similar dreamlike whimsy, cat themes, domesticity is present in his work.
just my cup of tea!

Digital Misfit said...

What wonderful art! My favorite (and it was a very tough choice!) is No Birds But Bees http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8385027
I love the mod style flowers and great color combination. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8385027

Big cheers for a fellow Canadian!

heidig@gmail.com

Just Me said...

I won! I won!

I LOVE my print, thank you so much