Sunday, December 9, 2007

Looks like another obsession!


The last time I was obsessed about anything was when I started making candles and soaps, back in 2000. Now I have another obsession...


I recently purchased some beading supplies for my two younger children, who are 7 and 10. They've been making simple bracelets, rings, earrings and chokers (which I have available at the store if anybody's interested). So, the last 3 evenings while watching tv, I've been playing with some copper wire, and this is what I've come up with...
Nothing fancy, and I can spot all the mistakes. But it was so much fun watching me transform simple copper wire into something that I'm now wearing on my wrist. And it fits perfectly! I don't normally like bracelets as I don't like dangly things around my hands. But this fits like a glove :) Almost as if it was made for me - oh, wait, it WAS made for me, BY me :)


No comments: