Friday, December 28, 2007

Debut of Devo4 - Our Newest Natural Perfume

I'm so excited about this new perfume! It's been in the works since November, 2006 and I'm really happy with how it's turned out.

The main notes are Vanilla and Bitter Orange, supported by Patchouli. It also contains splashes of Himalyan Cedarwood, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, and just a touch of Black Pepper. And all of these essential oils are in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil.

A huge thanks to my friend Devon, who was the inspiration for this blend :)

We have several glass roll-on bottles available right now for $9.65 + tax.

Happiness Thought of the Day:
"If you are ready to reject aggression, revenge, and retaliation you are ready to be happy."

1 comment:

The Funk Soap Co. said...

Hi, Jody!
Wow, I have to say that new perfume sounds wonderful. I'm going to have to check it out soon. ;)
Kallia