Sunday, January 20, 2008

Etsy - Buy Handmade!

I've recently joined Etsy. It's an online shopping extravaganza (I'm sure I spelled that incorrectly!) where everything is handmade by the person selling it. I have bought several items there in the last few months and have been extremely pleased with everything so far. I now have a "shop" there, and have just opened one for my children to sell their bead creations on (although I haven't taken the time to get anything listed for them yet as I need some nice photos of them).

I have recently joined a team at Etsy called The Soaper Stars. This group is filled with extremely creative soapmakers, along with other creative goodies such as photographic prints, jewelry, etc. We have a blog which you can check out at http://soaperstars.blogspot.com/ There you will find links to the Etsy shops of all the Etsy Soaper Stars members, plus information on any sales, promotions, or charity drives we're doing.

Thanks!
Jody

No comments: