Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Incense Sticks - Ginger Maple and Tibetan Black Tea

I've been really slow getting things made the last couple of weeks :( My daughter has been sick, and when I took her to see our doctor yesterday he said that she has pneumonia. Well, actually he said that other doctors would call it "walking pneumonia" but he doesn't really like to use that phrase so he was going to call it a really bad case of bronchitis... So she has been home from school for almost 2 weeks, but is now on antibiotics so should start feeling better soon.

Anyway, I haven't really had much time to work on things. But I did get a couple of batches of incense made - Ginger Maple and Tibetan Black Tea.

Ginger Maple is a smooth blend of ginger infused with sweet maple notes.
Tibetan Black Tea is a sultry blend of Tibetan black tea, mystical spices and rich woody notes of patchouli mingling together.

I've taken a few photos of the incense outside in this wonderful snowstorm we're having today :) I have listed them in my Etsy shop, as well as my new ArtFire shop and my forgotten (oops) iCraft shop.

Happiness Thought of the Day:
"No person can ever truly know what lies behind your happiness."

No comments: