Saturday, August 4, 2007

Chai Tea Fun & Funky Soap

We're now working on restocking all our Fun & Funky Soap - we were sold out of most of them and in the next few days they should be completely stocked up again!

Yesterday we made our Chai Tea - a spicy-scented soap that really does smell like a cinnamony chai tea.

We'll be working on several more types today - we hope to have another 7 made today. We'll update the blog on Tuesday when we get back into the store with what types we made :)

Today, we have thunderstorms forecast. I absolutely love watching & listening to thunderstorms. The rain pouring down in sheets, the quick flash of lightning, and counting the seconds until the BOOM to see how far away the lightning was. I can literally feel the electricity in the air. When I'm home during a storm, I can usually be found sitting on the front deck taking in all Mother Nature's majesty. It grabs my heart to witness the power, and I feel extremely lucky to be able to experience it...

Happiness Thought of the Day:
"The happy person often walks, unshaken, along the path that a thousand unhappy people insist is wrong."

No comments: