Thursday, August 23, 2007

Cranberry Fig Fun and Funky Soap

I just returned from a wonderful couple of vacation days :) We didn't go anywhere, but it was my son's 10th birthday and I wanted to prepare for that, rather than be at the store all day. It's hard to believe that my baby boy has hit the double digits - time to teach him how to do his own laundry! ;) Katerina managed the store while I was gone, and it was a lot of fun playing hookey :) Being the boss has its perqs

We did get one new batch of Fun and Funky Soap made before going on vacation - Cranberry Fig. We'll be making more over the next couple of days - gotta get those shelves filled!

The nights are certainly cooling down. Fall is definitely in the air, and the days are simply gorgeous! Not too hot, sunny, with the occasional rain. It's all good!

Well, best get back to work now, or we won't have any new soap made today!

Happiness Quote of the Day:
"Happiness lies in putting off 'til the day after tomorrow what you can do tomorrow!" - I don't always feel like this, but it sure was nice while having a few days off!

No comments: